Becoming a morning person is the best thing that’s ever happened to me, and I have my 7:30am PR class in college to thank for that. Now that I work full time (very full) it’s crucial for me to be able to get the most time out of each and every day.
Today I woke up at 6am – alive, awake, alert and enthusiastic. I decided to go for a run, even though I ran last night. Then I came home, showered, made the best breakfast ever (two fried eggs on avocado toast with turkey) and stopped by the market to get fresh squeezed orange juice. Meanwhile I was there, I came across this gorgeous bouquet of pink summer roses and canary sunflowers. 💐
Want to add some flowers to your home? Take a peek at my favorite spots to pick the best blossoms.
Tip: keep them out in the open on my where they will get the most sun.
- Hydrangea Bouquet in Rope Embellished Mason Jar, Wayfair, $82.99
- Pink & red peonies, Martha Stewart
- White Calla Lilly cylinders, Target, $56.99
- Succulent shell pot, Z Gallerie, $129.95
- White Amaryllis Bunch, Crate + Barrel, $29.95
- Trader Joe’s – check local inventory & availability
- Local farmers market – every Sunday
- Real touch rose and hydrangea in glass, Etsy, $135
- Anemone arrangement, Bloom UK, £29
Want help decorating your home with floral arrangements or center pieces? Send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.