Merlot – Maroon – Bordeaux – Ruby – Granite – Burgundy – Sienna – I am OBSESSING over all these shades of red wine as the color of the season for fall 2016. From lace up heels to booties and slip on flats made of leather, velvet and suede – I want them ALL. But I am just going to share a few of my favorites that are HOT BUYs right now – links below to shop!
I am very picky about the shoes I buy – it is never random or sporadic – I always have a well thought out plan and intention for the heels I add to my glorious shelves. However, when I saw these bordeaux beauties – you bet I jumped on them. How could I not since they were less than $50? These are chic enough to wear for a classy night out, but cool enough to snazz up a pair of light wash destroyed denim or mustard corduroy skirt for a casual occasion (minus the being casual because LBH nothing about these are casual unless you are a complete shoeaholic like me).
Here I’ve gathered all of my faves – including outfit inspo for how I would pair each style – every outfit can truly be worn for many occasions – for all price ranges.
Steal of the Day: Lace-up Suede Booties in Wine, Forever 21, $34.90
- Block Pump Heel in Wine Suede, Shoes of Prey, $238
- Pair with a nude shift dress and black pattern scarf, minimal gold jewelry
- Over-the-Knee boot in Burgundy Velvet, Zara, $119
- Pair with a black sheer romper with dark metal statement necklace
- Carima Flat in Bordeaux Velvet, Kate Spade New York, $250
- Pair with black destroyed high-waisted denim and preppy ivory blouse w/ hanging bow-tie and diamond studs and rose gold watch
- Kylie Strappy Peep Toe Heeled Sandal in Burgundy Velvet, Alexandre Birman, $640
- Pair with midnight blue denim and ivory-black high-low flannel (tuck in the front), black choker and gold chain link bracelet-watch combo
- Carusso Lace-up Peep Toe Bootie in Burgundy Nubuck Leather, Steve Madden, $149.95
- Pair with a suede mustard mini skater skirt w/ buttons down the front and ivory lace long sleeve body suite w/ belle sleeve detail – simple black gem teardrop studs and matching black ring
- Leather-paneled Suede Ankle Boots in Sienna Red, Chloé, $1,050
- Pair with a black shift dress and long metallic layered chain necklace and turquoise statement ring
- Chic Ankle Strap Heels in Velvet Merlot, LuLu’s, $38
- Pair with an ivory body con backless dress and long gold earrings, gold rings
- Felicia Pointed Mid-Calf Boots in Dark Red, Kendall + Kylie, $165
Now time to go find a pumpkin patch 😉 Happy fall shopping! Xx