There’s something about having white in your room that creates such an ambient environment – bright, airy, clean – a new day. When you open your curtains, the whole room brightens – bouncing off of your white comforter, pillows, throws.
This gorgeous bedroom inspo w/ luxe white and gold details is the perfect balance of modern white and touch of grey, gold and of course the splash of flowers. I’ve dug through some of my favorite places for decor like Lulu & Georgia, One Kings Lane, Z Gallerie and west elm. If you are looking for something that’s unique, individual to your style and within price range – these are all good options – without losing any quality. I also LOVE utilizing Etsy and Amazon for all my small decor details for things like side tables and tray settings.
While I’m more of a light ivory/taupe kind of person because I love vintage style, white decor is the next best thing in line with a modern, clean feel. I’m revealing where you can get your hands on this headboard plus a few more of my favorite items to brighten up and refresh your sleeping quarters. There’s nothing like changing up your room to change up your lifestyle. I’m no doctor, but I fully believe that refreshing the style of your bedroom can refresh the style of your life – and potentially refresh the way you sleep. There is science in color – including white.
- Twill Wingback Headboard in White by Alcott Hill – Queen, Wayfair, $559.99 (pictured)
- Adler Tufted Headboard in White – Queen, Z Gallerie, $599 (personal favorite)
- Miller Studded Headboard in Cream Velvet – Queen, One Kings Lane, $375
THE COMFORTER – the key here is fabric and texture – you want to avoid the “hotel” or “hospital bed” vibe by incorporating soft microfiber or cozy textures such as quilted or tufted styles and scalloped edges or lacy trim details
- (pictured) Belgian Flax Linen Diamond Quilt & Sham, Pottery Barn, $299
- Organic Cotton Pintuck Duvet Cover + Shams – White – Full/Queen, west elm, $206 total
- Chloe Tufted Medallion Comforter – Ivory White, Urban Outfitters, $189
- Nicole Tiered Lamp Set in Crystal/Chrome, One Kings Lane, $119
- Bemina Table Lamp in Rustic Silver, Lulu & Georgia, $218
- Table Lamp-Maeryn in Metallic Silver, Living Spaces, $130
- Fishs Eddy Gilded Cafe Mirror Tray w/ gold, west elm, $48
- Neffertiti Gold Tray (Set of 2), Lulu & Georgia, $133
- Faux Blush Hydrangea Stems, Pier 1, $6.95 (x3)
- Burnished Candles in Gold Volcano and Bronze Lagoon w/ white+black marble top, anthropologie, $18-$30
- Agate Coasters Set of 4 or 6 Gold Rimmed Coasters in Purple, Etsy (BullCityGems), $65-$100 and there are other colors; there are also gorgeous bookends or stand alone quartzite you can use as simple decor on the tray – so make sure to venture around Etsy for great deals.
- Louisa Candleholder, Gold – Multiple sizes, Lulu & Georgia, $20-27.50
- Clear Glass Pyramid Tabletop Succulent Plant, Amazon (HomeIdeas), $19.99
Whether you’re a fan of white color bedrooms or not, you can use this same method of pairing and planning for the color of your choice. Whether you are going for more of a beige, dark brown or even something flashier like red or purple – it’s easy to coordinate all the right details to make your space reflect your personality.
Want help coordinating, planning and picking? I offer interior design and decorating services so shoot me a DM on instagram @seasaltandstilettos or comment below and I’d be happy to connect and help you craft your space.
Sweet dreams lovies,