It’s the most ghoul-ious time of the year! I’m here to help with those of you having last-minute woes about what wear for Halloween, and you just might have it in your closet! But don’t worry, it’s not too late with. These inspo styles incorporating California-chic swimwear with a Halloween twist are to die for. From Greek Goddess to Sassy Sailor, Daring Devil and Chanel from Scream Queen, they’re all here. Best part about these costumes is that the bikini you can wear again! Not to mention all the clothing paired with it – no need to stow away till next year.
Here are 4 looks for halloween that any ghoul can put together (and quickly) PLUS use code “ABBY15” at check-out for 15% off! Local to Southern California? Ask about expedited shipping!
Links to shop embedded in each “CASWIM” tag below in pink.
LOOK #1 – Greek Goddess
- BIKINI TOP: Corsica Lace Halter top in ivory/white, CASWIM, $99.99
- SKIRT: Eyelash Lace Maxi skirt, Forever21, $24.90
- You can also buy/use a white sheet and cut into a skirt and tie on the side
- GLITTER LIPS: Supafly Gold, Major Mooshine, $28
- GOLD CROWN: any Party City / Claires
- ONE PIECE BODYSUIT/BIKINI: Apia one piece in Red, CASWIM, $169.99
- RED HOT SKINNIES: Slim fit leggings in Red, H&M, $17.99
- RED HEELS: Treasure Pointy Toe Pump, BCBG, $48.99 (30% off!!)
- RED LIPS: Revolution High Shine Gloss in Bright Red, Urban Decay, $22
- DEVIL HORNS: any Party City / Claires / Target / CVS
- TOP: Solana Halter top in Ruby Red, CASWIM, $84.99
- HIGH WAISTED SHORTS/SKIRT
- RED LIPS: Lip Maestro in Red Matte Color #400, Giorgio Armani Beauty, $38
- SAILOR HAT: Party City/Party store
- ONE PIECE BODYSUIT/ BIKINI: Apia one piece in Petal, CASWIM, $169.99
- FUR COAT/VEST:
- NUDE HEELS: Zendaya Cut out Pointy toe Pump, DAYA, $89.95
- PINK LIPS: Everlasting Liquid Satin Lipstick in Lovesick Mauve Nude, Kat Von D, $20
Don’t have time to throw something together or go shopping? Shoot me a message and let’s set up a Skype session where I help you make something from your very own closet. Local to Southern California/Los Angeles? Shoot me a message and I’ll arrange a personal visit (rates apply).